Best Practices for Securities Licensing Exam Prep. Join the Best Practices for Passing the Securities Exam webinar from Kaplan Financial Education. This webinar is designed to help you maximize your Kaplan Financial Education resources and effectively prepare you to pass the Securities Licensing exam.
Our presenter, Kaplan Securities Instructor Adam James, has successfully passed 7 Securities Licensing exams utilizing Kaplan Financial Education resources. The study tips Adam presents in this webinar can help you achieve the same successful results!
Best Practices for Securities Exam Prep:
1. Read – The License Exam Manual (LEM) contains all of the information you need to pass the exam. Read through everything!
2. Watch – Participate in a traditional classroom setting, OnDemand class or through InstructorLink™.
3. Do – Go through the practice questions with the SecuritiesPro™ QBank and utilize practice and mastery exams.
Tools Used in Your Studies:
1. License Exam Manual (LEM)
2. SecuritiesPro™ QBank (online) .
3. Instructor Led Training
Following the best practices and test taking tips presented in this webinar will help you pass the Securities Licensing exam on your first try! For more information, please visit the Kaplan Financial Education website at http://www.kaplanfinancial.com/securities or give us a call at 800-824-8742.
Enjoy our webinar? Like our video and subscribe to our KaplanFinancialEdu channel to keep up-to-date with Kaplan Financial Education resources!
Presenter: Adam James, Kaplan Securities Instructor, Holds 7 Securities Licenses
Tags: Best Practices for Securities Licensing Exam Prep, Kaplan University, Kaplan Financial Education, Finance, Financial Services, FINRA, Business-to-business, E-learning, Test Preparation, Series 6, Series 7, Series 63, Series 65, Series 26, Series 24, Securities License, Securities Licensing, Financial Adviser, Registered Representative, Investment Advisor, Financial Advisor