TheoryWhiz | The 6 Steps to a Swedish Driving License. Hej allihopa!
Here is my attempt at a brief outline of the 6 major steps to be taken to get your Swedish driving license.
If you don't have time to watch, I'll list them here:
1) Get your driving permit (even if you're still allowed to drive on your foreign license!)
2) Select the city you want to take your driving test in.
3) Find a traffic school (even if you don't intend to take lessons with them!)
4) Get your study books and study your buns off! Read, take online practice exams, practice driving, etc.
5) Book your Risk 1 and Risk 2 classes
6) Book your theory and driving tests (which you may want to do before you even start studying, because the waiting lines are long in a lot of places!)
Resources I have mentioned:
1) Transportstyrelsen.se (for getting your driving permit, getting info on designating a handledare, etc.)
2) Trafikverket.se (for info on approved cities to take your driving test, as well as an idea of how long the test queues are for each city)
3) Bokus.se or Korkortsbocker.se to buy the driving books from a third party retailer
4) Study resources: kortkortonline.se / elevcentralen, YouTube (caroli trafikskola has a good channel, as does the Swedish Dashcam channel for a general feel of driving in Sweden), apps, and TheoryWhiz flash cards (once I pass my own test and can start producing them!)
Tags: TheoryWhiz | The 6 Steps to a Swedish Driving License, Swedish driving license, How to get a swedish driving license, Mitt väg till ett körkort, Svenskt körkort, Körkort, steg till körkort, trafikskola, Swedish road signs